Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  22:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well that was an horrible afternoon. Was ignored except when talking about Dio and had all my stuff packed up ready for me to take.

Atleast Dio was ok. He's gotten so big since i last saw him. He's now 587g and in the middle of a shed. I'm going to be given regular updates and can see him as ofen as i can.

It did make me wonder today if snakes can sense if you're upset or not as Dio was acting totally different today. He let me stroke his head and chin and kept rubbing against my face and neck.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  22:11:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very very sorry to hear - you must be feeling devastated. It's good that you can stay in contact with Dio and that you're getting Blue next week, but even so you must be feeling rotten right now. Really do hope things improve for you asap. All the very very best.

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  22:25:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww thats rubbish. You need to decide if putting yourself through that is worth it. If I was you I'd either lay down the law that the snake is yours not his, he is welcome to keep all the stuff he bought but he isn't keeping the snake or just accept that for your own sake you'll have to say goodbye to Dio and move on. Its such a tough thing to do but you have to do whats right by you, and you put up with all his rubbish so really he doesn't deserve you and Mr Right may be just round the corner, don't look at the breakup as the end of one thing but the beginning of a million opportunities.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  10:52:33  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I totaly agree with everything Bob said.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  17:07:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think i may have to just cut my loses with Dio. I'll see how the w***er as he's now called is next time i see Dio in a week or 2, if its still hard then then i'll have to stop seeing Dio.

Picked Blue up today and she is definately helping. She's such a little character.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  15:07:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well its been an odd week. After much talking with the OH he realised what a mistake he was making and wanted me back. I know i probably shouldn't have but i took him back, everyone deserves a second chance. I spent an enjoyable evening giving Dio sofa walkies for over an hour last night and for a snake he's quite affectionate. I can't believe how heavy he's getting. In the last 2 weeks he's shed and Pooed and still weighs 578g. We also worked it out last night that from what the guy said in the shop when we bought him he should be about 1 year old now.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  15:12:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah. I don't mean to sound like a know-all, but I thought weeks ago that he would ...you just make him realise he's lucky to have you back, and don't you stand any more nonsense!

Lovely to hear about the reunion with Dio, and I know all relationships have their ups and downs but do hope things go well for you now! All the very very best!

Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  15:33:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks BATS. I kinda new he would eventually realise but didn't want to get my hopes up too much.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000