New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2011 :  16:55:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey , well back from the states now , got the holiday blues big style , so yesterday we went to pick up a baby gecko , and ended up coming home with two !!! Ooops ! How are u all and how's ur pets ?? Xx

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2011 :  17:06:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Laws! Yeah thought you must be back - shame the time has to pass so quickly!

Looks like you brought the sunshine back with you - my back garden gets no sun at this time of year but when I open the back door on a morning the heat hits me ...weird!

We're all much as usual - the corns are ravenous, Shahi's ravenous, Surahi's doing well though Saada missed her last feed, and Ziska's blue and mardy ...or should I say mardiER, bless her!

Congrats on the geckos - should cheer you up a bit!

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  02:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, and congrats on the 2 new arrivals lol, so much for no more lol.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  23:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehe hey bats ! im having fone troubles so cant email properly atm! grrr! will fill u in on everything as soon as its sorted :) congrats on the shed btw , kept u waiting huh ?

hehe bob i kno! we went to get one more and couldnt decide which one out of two so got them both , clutch mates and very cute! having to bathe the one tho as he was part way through a shed and decided not to bother getting the rest off . was a grumpy little one last nite , bit us and gaped , it neither hurt nor was his attempt at gaping very scary lol!!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  13:10:50  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Laws !! hope u enjoyed your time.
Blitz started to eat finally, wohoo !! he just finished his 6 in a row feeds

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  14:12:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Laws, must be the heat - I'm spending almost all day on the back doorstep, it's like a sauna in Wakefield ...I'm making the most of it - as well as stocking up on everything from rats to catfood and litter and groceries ... we could be snowed in in 6 weeks' time lol ...not!

Yeah, Spides finally shed and celebrated by coming out for garden walkies and nearly escaping into the pond surround ...

Bet you're glad to be reunited with your lot and congrats again on the two new arrivals ...you calling him Grumpy Gecko??

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000