New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DannyDrama
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  18:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well my girl just got her second juicy rat down.

Waved it in front of her and she struck so hard I'm now cleaning gore from her feeding tub lol.

I'll admit it, I started handling her early because I couldn't handle the wait! She's only balled up once, and she won't go too far from me but her confidence is building. She can even be quite the handful after dark. I'll post some pics when I manage to get them off my phone

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  18:49:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats and good lass!

Urrgh lovely isn't it, mopping up rat Ribena ...

Go to Top of Page

DannyDrama
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  19:52:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha not so much ribena as cherry coke

A great tip for anyone that may not know, DO NOT use hot water to clean rat away. The smell in my kitchen is gopping.

She's sat under her ceramic with her head poking out at me now. I still can't believe how calm she is after eating, she's never even looked at my hand the wrong way when I put her back.
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2011 :  20:42:38  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congrats Danny !! waiting for the pics.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

DannyDrama
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  16:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pics!

Sorry for the huge pictures, but photobucket is shocking at best =[

Edited by - DannyDrama on 01/10/2011 16:55:59
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  19:17:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, the pics are great and she's looking good (why do snakes always have to dive down the nearest crevice lol - 2 of my corns have nearly got away from me in the garden lately) but this is a tip Lotabob gave me about photobucket, as I too have found it difficult:-

When you press the large green thingy that says upload now, cursor down below the select button and at the bottom of the page, in tiny blue print, it will say, customise your upload options. The size that's right for the forums is 600x800 - just select that and save and all your pics will come out on here at the right size.

Hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

DannyDrama
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  19:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice tip, cheers!

On another note, I was just reading my other thread. This is in fact a normal, not the pastel I said I was getting. My parents work for the same company and both lost thier jobs, but they refused to not get me a snake.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  20:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah - I remember now about the pastel - omg that's shocking about your parents' jobs and my sympathies, hope things look up soon for them but they sound really good guys, going ahead with the snake nevertheless, good on them!

Go to Top of Page

DannyDrama
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  20:45:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well it's the best thing that happened to my dad, he's now better paid than he was and we have more drinking time!

I just caught Coco drinking her water and she blew a huge bubble out of her nose and flinched when it popped
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000