Some bad news :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  09:41:19  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
in 11/11/2011 i saw Blitz's hide wet, so i knew he did it (very BIG one ) and i have to clean the viv, got him out for a hot bath (he enjoyed it alot) and then put him in a box to watch me doing the cleaning

after that i put him back to his viv, but without his cave because i didn't have the tools to make it.

Blitz was like "mm, i'm going to try get in there"

"i think i can't"

"ohh look i did it i'm in"

red and black pic (without the flash)

then at late time at night the same day, i finished making the cave, so i put it in, and Blitz went for another exploring journey

everything was great untill yesterday, it's Blitz feeding day, i brought a hamster as always but opssss!! Blitz wasn't concerned !!
when he saw the hamster, he hide him self from it.
and now i'm disappointed and stuck with three hamsters at home :(

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  11:03:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ewww!!! Welll done Blitz!! You can tell he's a big lad now!

Don't worry about one missed feed. Even when they're feeding well they can miss the odd one. Could he be going into shed again?

LOL - I bet all the hammys are sitting there giggling ...but not for long I hope!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  14:38:00  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, i'm not worry about him missing a meal or two, i know it's normal, i just don't like hamster that much and i have three now at home they have bad smell and keep making noise :P haaha hope this won't last long!!

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  14:54:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!

Sounds very Monty Python!

Sorry about size and quality of this link but you sort of get the general idea ...

http://www.diyhamstercraft.com/random/hamster/mp_01.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Lorraine
Yearling

United Kingdom
480 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  15:39:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tawfik....don't you EVER title a post like that again, lol. I thought something really bad had happened to Blitz!!!!!

That is indeed a monster poo!!! In fact, I can't stop looking at the pic, I'm fascinated, pmsl.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal, Oscar.
1.0.0 German Shepherd, Bailey.

Still lots to learn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  17:36:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol Lorraine, I know, I ended up scrolling down like mad, 'and then ....and then ....' The suspense!

I was quite relieved when I got to the end ...

I reckon the hammys have been conspiring to put Blitz on a diet by telling him his bum was looking too big ...

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2011 :  18:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear the bucket of water probably stressed him, they dont take to water very well unless its something they get in themselves. He'll soon settle down and be back to hamster Terminator in no time.

Go to Top of Page

sultanheart
Yearling

United Arab Emirates
182 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2011 :  08:07:46  Show Profile  Visit sultanheart's Homepage  Click to see sultanheart's MSN Messenger address  Send sultanheart a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the third pic was so cute .. just like playing hide and seek hahahaha

1.1.0 royal python(Rasha & slinky)
0.0.1 box turtle
0.0.1 water turtle
2.1.0 canary birds
1.1.0 budgies birds

Edited by - sultanheart on 17/11/2011 08:08:21
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2011 :  08:17:41  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL!

Sounds very Monty Python!

Sorry about size and quality of this link but you sort of get the general idea ...

http://www.diyhamstercraft.com/random/hamster/mp_01.jpg

LMAO that is exactly what situation i'm in :P lol

Edited by - Tawfik47 on 17/11/2011 08:18:06
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2011 :  08:21:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lorraine

Tawfik....don't you EVER title a post like that again, lol. I thought something really bad had happened to Blitz!!!!!

That is indeed a monster poo!!! In fact, I can't stop looking at the pic, I'm fascinated, pmsl.

Sorry Lorraine :( but it was a big disappointment for me, after 5 mmonths fast i'm so happy that Blitz started feeding and i don't want him to stop.
and poo yea it's BIG!!, if i didn't found it in the viv i wouldn't believe that this came from a snake (RP)

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2011 :  08:23:38  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Oh dear the bucket of water probably stressed him, they dont take to water very well unless its something they get in themselves. He'll soon settle down and be back to hamster Terminator in no time.

i thought it's a good idea to take a bath after what i found in his viv, to keep him clean and lol at the Hamster Terminator ..

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2011 :  08:24:34  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sultanheart

the third pic was so cute .. just like playing hide and seek hahahaha

yea, it was funny, everytime i see his head i came to him and he hide, the i go away and his head is out again

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  23:00:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So it turns out that Blitz and Duke are linked, when Blitz eats Duke doesn't, when Duke eats Blitz doesn't. May have to take it in turns to feed them. HAHA.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2011 :  08:51:42  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LOL u must be kidding me rob ?! ...
Anyway, it's good to hear that Duke is back again from his fast hope someday both of them will feed together and forever .. haha

Go to Top of Page

stroodsue
Snake Mite

14 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  22:04:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PHEWY I said.. what a BAD title! lol. I don't know you but i thought O H MY GOD..

but hey ! all is well!!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2011 :  00:28:57  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the bad title Sue, anyway it is not so bad now after he took his meal today, so it is just one missed meal

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000