A few new pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matco
Hatchling

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  19:12:48  Show Profile  Click to see matco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi just a few pics, after a feed on slightly bigger mice, seems happy enough :)

matco
Hatchling

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  19:48:54  Show Profile  Click to see matco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

matco
Hatchling

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  19:49:48  Show Profile  Click to see matco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  19:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks a very happy royal indeed - bless!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  20:42:22  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
enjoying his meal ha ? love the last pic, didn't managed to take a pic of Blitz like that one yet.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

matco
Hatchling

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  22:31:37  Show Profile  Click to see matco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is a shame its not on a hi def camera, just my old phone, I have a few video clips of taking the mice too. I would really love a high speed camera video shot of the feed I think there is a lot going on thats just far to quick to see.
On another note I had the snake checked out by the shop I bought from, they say its in great shape but did have a small graze, they were not overly concerned about that though,could of been caused by squeezing past the hide. But I did take the opportunity to find out its sex, apparently female, so now I need a name, any ideas?.....
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2011 :  18:27:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well, i got a good camera but still waiting to get the moment Blitz also had graze on his back when i got him, but after 3 sheds he looks little bit better.
i'm not good at giving names to snakes so i'm gonna let someone else help u with this

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000