Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Sexing question... (and a fire question)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  10:16:45  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
So as mentioned in another post, I'm looking at getting Monty sexed as a matter of urgency - problem is, she's in blue at the mo.

Would this be a problem for the person probing? I'm not too concerned that Monty will be overly stressed by the man-handling as it were, as she's as docile and placid as ever, I'm just concerned that they won't be able to do it for whatever reason. Thoughts?

Also whilst I'm here: A male fire has come up for sale, CB09 weighing in at 700grams, very bright/light in colour, which I'm giving serious consideration to buying - what would be a fair price for this? Obviously this is going to be a matter of opinion really, I'm just trying to gather a ballpark figure.

Thanks in advance

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  11:38:05  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
CB09 male fire I'd probably be looking for about £300-£400 but that's just me, I bought a pair of CB08 fires male and female for £1000

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  11:53:13  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that - the guy is asking for £300 so a fair price really. Out of interest, did you end up successfully breeding your pair togther?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  12:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Sevens - I can see why you want to get her probed asap if you're going after that fire.

When I took my older corns to be probed, Buffy's belly was just going cloudy; didn't notice until I was in the shop. She was fine. Probing's very gentle, and takes no time at all. If in doubt you could always ask when you ring up about arranging to take her in.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  12:38:18  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aye they have locked about 30odd times now and I believe my female just had her pre-lay shed :)

Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  14:53:56  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right she's all booked in for Wednesday - the guy at Aquatica said its no problem that she'd in blue, which is good, so thanks BATS!

I take it you're going for a BlkEL / Super fire then Kelf? Here's hoping for a decent clutch eh!!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  17:17:31  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hoping and praying with all my heart hehe

Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  19:05:25  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well you never know Kelf, in a years time or so I might be asking you what you've got for swaps :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000