Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  02:08:53  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Facebook search for group "snake keepers and breeders" it's a closed group but send request to join it took a while for me to be accepted I had to get my partner to contact admin, the blokes name is Mark king The post is not to far from the top

This is link but I don't think it will work as it didn't when my partner sent it to me https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref=bookmark&__user=630447265#!/groups/259931144072664?ref=bookmark&__user=630447265

http://www.facebook.com/DannosRoyalPythons?ref=hl
Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  08:51:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was talking to this bloke about supplying me with rats. all seemed pretty good even said he would weigh them to get a rough weight guide, that was over 2 months ago, not heard a thing so found somewhere else

1.1 normal royal, sully, silver
0.1 pinstripe royal, penny
1.1 pastel royal, lars, clover
0.1 lesser royal, serenity
0.1 black pastel royal, betty
0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
1.0 childrens python, myles
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
0.0.1 mack snow leopard gecko, munchkin
4.1 cats, stan, dave, marble, binx, daisy
4.1 rabbits, mol, ted, bill, spud, alice
0.1 crazy cat/bunny lady of bridgwater, lucy
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  10:36:58  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm doesn't sound good.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  10:41:13  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All I can say is it does sound to good to be true but I would be gutted if I passed up on these prices to find that it's legit

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  11:32:09  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
on a serious note, if the lemonblast is female and if you go and visit and seems healthy at 150 i will have her!!!

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  12:05:10  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

just so you all can see im not making this up

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  12:11:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No way did I think you were making it up.

Ads like this occur from time to time - not being a morph enthusiast I can't really comment on how good/bogus they are - but don't blame you for checking it out thoroughly.

Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  12:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe im a bit just a bit too dubious for my own good lol. i will say though that his son posted a pastel for sale in another group on facebook and the pic was of a normal, maybe he put the wrong pic up

but if they are genuine prices then you certainly can't knock it

0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
Go to Top of Page

delterflier
Yearling

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  16:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are looking for a pastle and a spider, I would drive frm Dundee to get them lol

Good shout!

John
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  16:40:27  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dibs on the super pastel.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  16:41:38  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ya I'm aiming for a super pastel and spider minimum as they are on my list anyway

Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  18:17:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also pretty sure i read some of these morphs havent hatched yet.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  18:21:53  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ya I read he had 40 avalible with more waiting to hatch

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2012 :  22:08:41  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this bloke I'm starting to agree with the original few posts I put my name down on a few but no replies

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  21:56:00  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well you where all correct his add has been deleted, i dont really understand what he has achieved by doing this but at least i aint lost any money

on another note i have found another offer that seems very cheap but this one i do not believe and i believe to be a scam i found the add on reptile classifieds, sent an email and here is the reply

Subject: Re: Snakes.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:32:49 +0000
To: Danno85hammer@hotmail.co.uk

Hello,
I have several unrelated males and females Albino Royal Pythons that were born (15-11-11). The males currently Weighs 200 grams and females 210 grams and they are all raised on perfect diet. I am asking £200 each. would take £350 package deal for a pair including delivery to your door with a few rat pups for feeding if interested.
I am located in the amazon region of equatorial guinea. several of them have been sent
to Greece, Belgium and Cyprus with successful deliveries. i guarantee delivery within 48hours max. Am also open to payment plans, half now and the balance upon delivery. May i know where you are located at please?
Thanks, Lynn.

i have replied making it seem like im interested asking for pictures and so on but im fairly confident its a scam has any1 else seen anything like this before

Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  22:04:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think i have read something similar to this before somewhere else, think that was a scam

wouldn't surprise me if they took a deposit and you didn't hear from them again. better of saving up and buying from somewhere like crystal palace reptiles.

relating to the facebook one his son had some chameleons and set ups for sale on a special price for that day. a guy was interested but didn't get much joy so wrote on marks post today to which he said it was just that price for that day and now its gone up. think his son's post has been deleted for that too

0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  22:15:25  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i like to view before i buy

ya im keeping an eye on that group if he posts anything im gunna bombard him with questions and maybe some abuse as that will make me a little happier

Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  22:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have heard good things about crystal palace reptiles. i like to view before i buy but if was to ever buy without seeing it would be there.

i wouldn't waste your time, was looking through the reptile sale one im on on facebook and he doesn't seem to reply too much in his posts. glad i never decided to get my frozen food from him

0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  22:43:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Danno91

well you where all correct his add has been deleted, i dont really understand what he has achieved by doing this but at least i aint lost any money

on another note i have found another offer that seems very cheap but this one i do not believe and i believe to be a scam i found the add on reptile classifieds, sent an email and here is the reply

Subject: Re: Snakes.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:32:49 +0000
To: Danno85hammer@hotmail.co.uk

Hello,
I have several unrelated males and females Albino Royal Pythons that were born (15-11-11). The males currently Weighs 200 grams and females 210 grams and they are all raised on perfect diet. I am asking £200 each. would take £350 package deal for a pair including delivery to your door with a few rat pups for feeding if interested.
I am located in the amazon region of equatorial guinea. several of them have been sent
to Greece, Belgium and Cyprus with successful deliveries. i guarantee delivery within 48hours max. Am also open to payment plans, half now and the balance upon delivery. May i know where you are located at please?
Thanks, Lynn.

i have replied making it seem like im interested asking for pictures and so on but im fairly confident its a scam has any1 else seen anything like this before

Yup! Been a few like this over on RFUK - they take someone's money but the buyer won't see no snake ...

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  22:57:00  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I knew this one was straight away there are to many people that want money for nothing

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000