Blitz took his meal yesterday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2012 :  14:18:01  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Blitz took his meal yesterday, it is the second meal after the two month fast, so I think he is on roll again or at lest i hope so.
But he is annoying me with his new way to hunt normally he used to go out of his cartoon cave and strike at the hamster so I can watch.
Now he wait until the hamster go into his cave and strike inside, and all I got is a BOM!! don't see anything, I then wait until next day a have a look inside the cave and the hamster is gone
I'm happy that he is feeding, but I'm sad because I can't watch him ear like I used to :(

I'm putting a pic so ppl can know what cave I'm talking about

this is how he used to attack

and now all I got is nothing :(

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2012 :  16:25:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good old Blitz, sounds like he's getting crafty with his hunting - but I guess you miss the hammys?

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2012 :  08:47:24  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you are right bats there's few hamsters i liked not all of them, but there is few.
right now I got cute one, maybe i'll post you some pics later
but others I hate because they always refuse a handle and even some time bite me.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000