Teenagers!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2012 :  14:59:19  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm surrounded by rowdy sulky snakey teenagers!!

Chancho is on and off with his food at the moment, instead of eating his rats he prefers to climb out his rub and explore the shelves, or climb or my arm. Last night he wanted to explore my dressing gown sleeve rather than eat, so took him round the house while i did the chores and got ready for bed etc, every time i walked anywhere he'd stretch out like he was pretending to fly - pain in the bum when you're trying to go through doors!!!

Sanchez loves his new viv, but has got a new rattling habit the ungrateful bugger!

Betty is in the habit of constantly burrowing under things to flip them over in her rub.... including the water bowl. I'm putting hides and things back the right way up at least every day, and she's very noisy with it, glad she doesn't live in my bedroom!

Bunch of unruly teens!

(think they are all looking for lurrrrve ... no hope there, they're too young to breed, and I've never fancied the hassle of breeding anyway!)

They are driving me mad haha! Is it just my lot or are all the snakes going crazy?

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water

ppl_clectr
Yearling

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2012 :  15:11:22  Show Profile  Visit ppl_clectr's Homepage  Click to see ppl_clectr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are a rowdy bunch! My butter girl has been burrowing as well, no interest in the hides...

SherriR
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2012 :  15:50:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah! Sherri! My butter girl too! AND she's been off her food for yonks (she's 4 and breeding age) but has taken a rat weaner today.

Lol, Mystra, there is nothing worse than a rowdy asbo corn, good thing you didn't give the little gits a sound system each, and Chancho sounds like Shiva - after eating for Ghana all winter, he's now started his fast. Though he's a grown man and in his case, from being an affectionate (well, snake fashion) royal he's now reclusive and doesn't want to know. Will be glad when he's back to his old self again.

Lol, though, teenage snakes are nothing to teenage cats - Molly is totally manic - but there is NEVER anything wrong with her appetite ...

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2012 :  19:57:53  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i really was hoping Chancho had finished his fast but he's randomly refused two in a row, preferring to come out for a wander than snatch that rat, ah well... 2 is nothing much to miss... although it's been two black and white rats.... maybe he is racist against black and white rats! Naughty boy!

i think Betty would defo have her sound system on full blast.... she currently destroying my desk! She was going bananas when i got home, nose butting the rub wanting out! one day she might wear herself out....

Now teenage cats... blimey! Teenage snakelets are a handful as it is!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000