New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  17:47:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey folks, well today was feeding day, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get a photo of one of my boys realigning their jaws as Im still yet to get one! Anyway, smee, after wolfing down his rat fluff gave me the biggest yawn, and I managed to capture a perfect photo. But to my disgust my damn phone didn't save it! Not happy! Oh and a quick question while I'm here, Floyd has turned down two small weaner rats in the last two weeks, so I tried him with a couple of rat fluffs and he took them no bother! Is it possible he was just put off by the size of a weaner?

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  18:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, what a shame!

Modern technology eh? Evil thing!

Hard to say with the weaner/fluff thing. I've known royals oming out of fast get tempted by smaller prey - but there again, they could have just been ready to eat and it's been coincidence. Only way to look at it is, they've got some grub in their belly and that's the main thing.

Good luck with future pics and feeds.

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  18:20:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a shame, I have my drinking and periscope shots, yawning is my last one that I really want! Well hopefully he's got the taste for rats now and I'll try him with a weaner next week. Yea the main thing is he's had something. First time in a month, the little git! Thank you :)

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000