Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:09:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address
I think the only reason the team staff haven't managed to help you and crack down on "bullying" is none of us have seen anything resembling bullying. You can email any of us if you had any problem with people being rude.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:19:30  Show Profile
Guys I didn't want this thread being a personal attack. On anyone be it BATS, Lotabob or the admins/mods...

I simply wanted to ask BATS not to leave but as I think it was kelf who said if that's her final decision (although again I would rather she considered) it should be used to say goodbye to a beloved member and someone who else helped many of us greatly instead of continuing an argument. The last thing in sure we all want is for anymore member to leave or go quiet for a bit.

BATS, Lotabob,Janie and kelf have all equally been amazingly helpful to pretty much everyone that has joined this forum and have never laughed or poked fun at any questions anyone had asked. And I'm my opinion the admin have been great with stopping/ closing any bad threads.

I'm sorry that it has come to this but BATS if you have your mind firmly set on leaving then goodbye and thank you so, so much and I shall contintue to contact you and keep in touch

**EDIT** I apologise about spelling/grammar mistakes, im on my phone and auto correct is a real pain...!

1.1.0 Normal Royal Pythons... Kane (CF11) + Frankie (CB11)
1.0.0 Spider Royal Python (CB13)
1.0.0 100% het kahl albino boa Dexter (CB13)
1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
0.1.0 Red Harlequin Crested Gecko... Charlie
0.1.0 Albino Leopard Gecko... Cleo
1.1.0 African Green Mantis
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie
1.1.0 Cats... Ebony and DK

Edited by - austin_89 on 17/06/2012 16:21:20
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:23:49  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

I think the only reason the team staff haven't managed to help you and crack down on "bullying" is none of us have seen anything resembling bullying. You can email any of us if you had any problem with people being rude.

LOL!

Laugh? I never thought I'd start ...

I was talking to the organ grinder.

Not his (censored) monkey.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:43:38  Show Profile
hiya bats , u have been a big suuport on the forum , still trying to send an email to u still dont kno if its getting to u , maybe send a blank one over wen u have chance as if u arent on here i would worry i cant reach you .

:D

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:48:04  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

LOL!

Laugh? I never thought I'd start ...

I was talking to the organ grinder.

Not his (censored) monkey.

No need to be rude, even if you think others have been so towards you. I think Kelf is doing a fine job.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:50:11  Show Profile
Oh hey up, they're all crawling out of the woodwork now.

So ban me.

Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  16:55:49  Show Profile
Right it is time for folks to sit back and reassess.

BATS I do not appreciate the mods beeing referred to as monkeys nor anyone on this forum, This the admin team wont accept in any shape or form. Under these circumstances I am suspending BATS account for 1 week, this should allow everyone a chance to cool down.

The forum team moderate and step into threads when required, where we will try and stop things getting out of hand. We as a team have seen nothing warranting intervention.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2012 :  17:01:21  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
If anyone would like to contact me directly if they feel a thread needs moderation and none has been forthcoming, please use theblackecho@rocketmail.com

As I only use this address for snake-related e-mails I should see it ;)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000