General Questions
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  23:11:33  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
I will be posting a lot of questions to you guys on here, and some of them will be stupid questions but this is the first snake I have ever had. I have had friends with snakes, but never had one of my own.
My first questions:
how often do snakes shed?
how long is the shedding process from start to finish.
how can I find out how old my snake is?
is there a way to tell if it's a male or female?

I am going to measure here and weight her and post some pics of my aquarium that I have her in right now to make sure I am on the right track. Thanks guys for all the info, help and please be patient with me! :)

First Snake ever! :)
0.0.1. Zahara - Royal Python

Dazzetski
Yearling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  23:17:35  Show Profile  Visit Dazzetski's Homepage  Click to see Dazzetski's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by keinplan

I will be posting a lot of questions to you guys on here, and some of them will be stupid questions but this is the first snake I have ever had. I have had friends with snakes, but never had one of my own.
My first questions:

I am going to measure here and weight her and post some pics of my aquarium that I have her in right now to make sure I am on the right track. Thanks guys for all the info, help and please be patient with me! :)

Ask away, sheding frequency depends on how old the snake is, it's more frequent when their young. Length of the shedding process varies. Determining age is a bit sketchy, my royal is 2 & about 2' 10" long but they can vary. The best way to sex a snake, as i understand it is to get your snake probed by an expert.

I hope this helps

0.2.0 Cats (Spud & Phoebe) RIP Stevie fat man
1.1.0 Royals (Syd & Sofia)
2.2.3 Corns (Hogan, Shaggy, Sparkle, Tango, Fred, Haribo & Go Faster)
0.0.1 Columbian Rainbow Boa (Escobar)
1.1.0 Variable King Snakes (Lancelot & Guinaverre)
0.0.20 Fish

Edited by - Dazzetski on 21/05/2009 23:18:06
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  23:22:19  Show Profile
sorry i have no advice to give that's different to dazzetski's post.....
put pictures up now please :D
*dribbles like hungry puppy*
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  07:29:49  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:

My first questions:

We're always patient here

Daz have given most of the info already, I'd add that the shedding process is usually around a couple of weeks and frequency between 1 month and 3 months ish.

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  08:16:30  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage
to give you an idea on shedding, my 1yr old sheds in 1 week, from blue eyes to shed, my approx 2-3 yr old Royal shed for the first time the other night with me, took two and a half weeks from blue eyes to shed.

age is the hard one, most of us can give an educated guess, but without knowing when it was born it will always be guess-work, length and weight are good indicators (obviously harder the older the snake is)

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  08:38:05  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by karl

to give you an idea on shedding, my 1yr old sheds in 1 week, from blue eyes to shed, my approx 2-3 yr old Royal shed for the first time the other night with me, took two and a half weeks from blue eyes to shed.

age is the hard one, most of us can give an educated guess, but without knowing when it was born it will always be guess-work, length and weight are good indicators (obviously harder the older the snake is)

and judging their age by their weight can be made more ambiguous by their feeding history
Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  16:50:42  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzetski

quote:

My first questions:

Ask away, sheding frequency depends on how old the snake is, it's more frequent when their young. Length of the shedding process varies. Determining age is a bit sketchy, my royal is 2 & about 2' 10" long but they can vary. The best way to sex a snake, as i understand it is to get your snake probed by an expert.

I hope this helps

Hey thank you very much for your input. I read somewhere that when they are small, they shed once a month for a whole year, meaning 12 times in a year. Is this information accurate? Also I read that they grow 12" (1') per year for the first 3 years! Is this accurate information? I also read that female royal get bigger then male and the female have a bigger head also. Is this correct and if yes, what is a big head and a small head, anyone got some pics? Thanks guys

Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  16:58:46  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

sorry i have no advice to give that's different to dazzetski's post.....
put pictures up now please :D
*dribbles like hungry puppy*

I will get some pics up today, but I did weight her this morning, and she weights 70g.
Can anyone tell from her weight how old she is?
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  17:36:15  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
So I got some more questions for you guys.
1) How many hours of light should a snake get per day? By that I mean, I bought 2 bulbs from the pet store, both 60W, one white and one red. They told me to use the white one for the day and the red for night. Now, I have read that some people just use the red light for day and night and some use "natural" sunlight for the day and just the red bulb for night time. I also read that your only suppose to give your snake, I think it was, 14hrs for light during summer days, and 8-10 during winter. Is this right?
2) How long can I take a snake out of the aquarium? What I mean by this is, how long can I actually keep it out and running around without it I guess getting cold.
3) What is the humidity suppose to be? I was reading that is suppose to be between 50-55% and this other website is telling me 60-65% and slight higher when the snake is shedding.
4) What are the temps suppose to be during the day and night? Hot side between 80-90F correct?
4) I read somewhere that your not even suppose to pick a royal python up?!?!? Is this true. I am going to find the actual statement and post it in here.
Statement: Are you handling your royal? Stop that straight away, to a royal you are huge and you are scary and you are picking it up in the air which is just not meant to happen and never would in the wild so instinct says it’s a predator and it’s being attacked. Also royals may seem like they enjoy a ‘stroll’ around your living room – they’re not strolling they’re trying to get away from you to a safe spot where they can curl up.

Royals are not snakes which will tolerate being mucked around with, if you want a snake to handle and show to your friend and family you’re better off with a corn snake as they tolerate a lot more.

Handling is the biggest cause of stress in a royal, and stress is the biggest cause of non-feeding royals. The key here is to just leave it alone.
5) How about picking up the snake out of the aquarium while she is sleeping in the morning? Is this ok to do? Or should it only be picked up at dawn/night time?
Thanks again guys for all the info!

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  18:41:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:

I will get some pics up today, but I did weight her this morning, and she weights 70g.
Can anyone tell from her weight how old she is?
Thanks.

Hopefully she's from a clutch this year at that weight, in which case, probably a month or 2.

Edited by - Blackecho on 22/05/2009 18:41:26
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  18:51:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:

So I got some more questions for you guys.
1) How many hours of light should a snake get per day? By that I mean, I bought 2 bulbs from the pet store, both 60W, one white and one red. They told me to use the white one for the day and the red for night. Now, I have read that some people just use the red light for day and night and some use "natural" sunlight for the day and just the red bulb for night time. I also read that your only suppose to give your snake, I think it was, 14hrs for light during summer days, and 8-10 during winter. Is this right?

Mine have a red heat bulb 24/7 and then natural daylight from the windows in the house.

quote:

2) How long can I take a snake out of the aquarium? What I mean by this is, how long can I actually keep it out and running around without it I guess getting cold.

Without getting cold - a long time, without getting stressed out, depends on the snake, but mine get no more than 15-20 mins 2about twice a week.

quote:

3) What is the humidity suppose to be? I was reading that is suppose to be between 50-55% and this other website is telling me 60-65% and slight higher when the snake is shedding.

Between 50 and 65% should be fine.

quote:

4) What are the temps suppose to be during the day and night? Hot side between 80-90F correct?

A lot of people don't drop the temperature at night. A hot spot of 32/33C (90/92F) is about right, dropping to 75-80F at the cool end.

quote:

5) I read somewhere that your not even suppose to pick a royal python up?!?!? Is this true. I am going to find the actual statement and post it in here.
Statement: Are you handling your royal? Stop that straight away, to a royal you are huge and you are scary and you are picking it up in the air which is just not meant to happen and never would in the wild so instinct says it’s a predator and it’s being attacked. Also royals may seem like they enjoy a ‘stroll’ around your living room – they’re not strolling they’re trying to get away from you to a safe spot where they can curl up.

Royals are not snakes which will tolerate being mucked around with, if you want a snake to handle and show to your friend and family you’re better off with a corn snake as they tolerate a lot more.

Handling is the biggest cause of stress in a royal, and stress is the biggest cause of non-feeding royals. The key here is to just leave it alone.

Some will tolerate it better than others, that does not mean they enjoy it as you do.

quote:

6) How about picking up the snake out of the aquarium while she is sleeping in the morning? Is this ok to do? Or should it only be picked up at dawn/night time?
Thanks again guys for all the info!

You might give it a jolt, I'd wait until it was awake if it were me.

Have you read this Caresheet:-?

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/royal_python_care_sheet.htm

Edited by - Blackecho on 22/05/2009 18:53:18
Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2009 :  21:42:19  Show Profile
YEHEAAAYYYY!!! MY COUNTRYMAN! I'm from the USA too! Florida, as a matter of fact. Now, we can start ganging up on these Brits...

Viv and temps:
You mentioned aquarium, so I'll give you this link that shows how I set up my own aquarium. It has temperature suggestions and how to measure it and everything.
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1165

Humidity and Shed:
Ball pythons (yeay! I can call them balls now instead of royals!) need humidity around 50-55%. 60-65 is on the high side but would be okay, anything higher than that could cause respiratory infections if kept high for too long. Bumping up the humidity to 75% is okay to help shed but shouldn't be kept that way permanently. You will notice the first sign of shed by looking at the belly. It starts to get opaque-looking - like my pastel ball python has a white belly, during shed, it turns a bit creamy in color. Then the eyes will turn opaque-looking (blueish) and the body turns dull looking. Then about a few days later, the eyes will clear up. Then 2-3 days later it will shed. This whole process takes about a week for a young snake and longer the older the snake gets. The babies tend to shed more often as well, so yeah, about once a month.

Your snake is probably an early '09 clutch - so probably born in early March.

Sex:
It's not easy to tell a snake's sex visually. Experienced owners can sometimes "pop" the snake to reveal the hemipenes. This has to be done by somebody who has experience though because you can easily injure the snake this way. You probably should just take it to vet to get it probed. If you're in Florida, I can recommend a really excellent herp vet!

Light:
Ball Pythons are nocturnal. So, they don't need any special light requirements. You don't have to put any kind of special lighting really if your snake room has a window. A lot of us use lighting so we can see our snakes. During the day, this tend to just stay in their hides the entire time. They would come out at night, so we put a "night light" on the viv so we can see them when they are out and about. And then a lot of us use ceramic lamps to increase the ambient temperature in the viv. Most houses are kept at 72F which is too cold for the ball python that needs an ambient temp of around 80F. The viv set-up I linked above shows the day and night lamps that I use during winter months to increase temperatures. Note, if these lamps are in use, you will need to move the Accurite thermometer to the cool end of the viv.

Handling:
It is recommended to leave the ball python alone for the first week after you get it. This gives the snake a chance to acclimate to its new surroundings and get used to the new scents. This move can be really stressful to the snake. A lot of people even recommend to minimize handling to just the basic husbandry requirements (cleaning water bowls, etc.) until his first successful feeding. After that, you can handle the snake as befits its temperament. Some ball pythons don't mind being held, some get stressed too quickly, some are okay for the first 15 minutes and starts stressing out after that. After a while you'll learn what your snake tolerates. I have a pastel ball python that is prissy. She doesn't like to be out too long. We have a spider ball python who doesn't mind being held at all. But, try not to handle the snake the day before and the day after a feeding. The snake needs to be relaxed to be ready to feed and it needs a day or two to process its food. We tend to leave the ball pythons alone during the day as everybody is at work or in school. Which works out great because the ball pythons are resting during this time anyway. Night-time is when they get handled.

Feeding:
I know you didn't ask about feeding, but I'm just going to add it here. Since your ball python is still 70g, you can feed it a rat pup every 5 days. The rat should be as big around as the biggest part of your snake's body.

Ask us more questions! We'd love to answer them!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW PET!!!

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose
Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2009 :  19:07:45  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by anatess

YEHEAAAYYYY!!! MY COUNTRYMAN! I'm from the USA too! Florida, as a matter of fact. Now, we can start ganging up on these Brits...

Viv and temps:
You mentioned aquarium, so I'll give you this link that shows how I set up my own aquarium. It has temperature suggestions and how to measure it and everything.
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1165

Humidity and Shed:
Ball pythons (yeay! I can call them balls now instead of royals!) need humidity around 50-55%. 60-65 is on the high side but would be okay, anything higher than that could cause respiratory infections if kept high for too long. Bumping up the humidity to 75% is okay to help shed but shouldn't be kept that way permanently. You will notice the first sign of shed by looking at the belly. It starts to get opaque-looking - like my pastel ball python has a white belly, during shed, it turns a bit creamy in color. Then the eyes will turn opaque-looking (blueish) and the body turns dull looking. Then about a few days later, the eyes will clear up. Then 2-3 days later it will shed. This whole process takes about a week for a young snake and longer the older the snake gets. The babies tend to shed more often as well, so yeah, about once a month.

Your snake is probably an early '09 clutch - so probably born in early March.

Sex:
It's not easy to tell a snake's sex visually. Experienced owners can sometimes "pop" the snake to reveal the hemipenes. This has to be done by somebody who has experience though because you can easily injure the snake this way. You probably should just take it to vet to get it probed. If you're in Florida, I can recommend a really excellent herp vet!

Light:
Ball Pythons are nocturnal. So, they don't need any special light requirements. You don't have to put any kind of special lighting really if your snake room has a window. A lot of us use lighting so we can see our snakes. During the day, this tend to just stay in their hides the entire time. They would come out at night, so we put a "night light" on the viv so we can see them when they are out and about. And then a lot of us use ceramic lamps to increase the ambient temperature in the viv. Most houses are kept at 72F which is too cold for the ball python that needs an ambient temp of around 80F. The viv set-up I linked above shows the day and night lamps that I use during winter months to increase temperatures. Note, if these lamps are in use, you will need to move the Accurite thermometer to the cool end of the viv.

Handling:
It is recommended to leave the ball python alone for the first week after you get it. This gives the snake a chance to acclimate to its new surroundings and get used to the new scents. This move can be really stressful to the snake. A lot of people even recommend to minimize handling to just the basic husbandry requirements (cleaning water bowls, etc.) until his first successful feeding. After that, you can handle the snake as befits its temperament. Some ball pythons don't mind being held, some get stressed too quickly, some are okay for the first 15 minutes and starts stressing out after that. After a while you'll learn what your snake tolerates. I have a pastel ball python that is prissy. She doesn't like to be out too long. We have a spider ball python who doesn't mind being held at all. But, try not to handle the snake the day before and the day after a feeding. The snake needs to be relaxed to be ready to feed and it needs a day or two to process its food. We tend to leave the ball pythons alone during the day as everybody is at work or in school. Which works out great because the ball pythons are resting during this time anyway. Night-time is when they get handled.

Feeding:
I know you didn't ask about feeding, but I'm just going to add it here. Since your ball python is still 70g, you can feed it a rat pup every 5 days. The rat should be as big around as the biggest part of your snake's body.

Ask us more questions! We'd love to answer them!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW PET!!!

Hey thank you very much for the information and glad to see another American in here :P
I am from South Carolina, so too bad we are so close, but so far at the same time :)!
All this info has helped me out a lot! Now I just need to get my aquarium set-up right. I want to buy a cork background like you have, I really like that, and also a AccuRite meter like yours. Where did you get yours from? I was looking at some at Wal-Mart for about 15-25bucks. Is this ok to buy? Is this the best way to measure the temp and humidity in the aquarium? Also, do I need a heating mat? As of right now I only have a red bulb and it's keeping the aquarium at a pretty good temperature. I am going to buy a dimmer for the bulb to keep the temperature more accurate in there, or do u think a heating mat is better?
And the lady at the pet store also said she is about 2 month old, so I guess she really is about 2 month old.

Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2009 :  19:51:04  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
Another question,
I was reading that if your royal is sneezing/yawning/clicking or bubbling, it could mean that it has a respiratory infection. I have seen my royal yawn maybe 5 times since I have bought it on Monday the 18th. Is it normal for it to yawn, or should I get my snake checked out? Thanks

Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2009 :  04:03:43  Show Profile
quote:

Another question,
I was reading that if your royal is sneezing/yawning/clicking or bubbling, it could mean that it has a respiratory infection. I have seen my royal yawn maybe 5 times since I have bought it on Monday the 18th. Is it normal for it to yawn, or should I get my snake checked out? Thanks

Oh yawning is alright as long as there are no other signs like the bubbling, mouth rot, or clicking sounds. Just trying to stretch/realign that jaw.

0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2009 :  04:13:56  Show Profile
quote:
Hey thank you very much for the information and glad to see another American in here :P
I am from South Carolina, so too bad we are so close, but so far at the same time :)!
All this info has helped me out a lot! Now I just need to get my aquarium set-up right. I want to buy a cork background like you have, I really like that, and also a AccuRite meter like yours. Where did you get yours from? I was looking at some at Wal-Mart for about 15-25bucks. Is this ok to buy? Is this the best way to measure the temp and humidity in the aquarium? Also, do I need a heating mat? As of right now I only have a red bulb and it's keeping the aquarium at a pretty good temperature. I am going to buy a dimmer for the bulb to keep the temperature more accurate in there, or do u think a heating mat is better?
And the lady at the pet store also said she is about 2 month old, so I guess she really is about 2 month old.

I got my Accurite from Wal-mart for about $12. Make sure it's the indoor/outdoor thermometer with probe and hygrometer. It's not really the best way to measure temps - but it's alright. The best way to measure temperature is with a temp gun. Then you can measure each and every inch of the viv and all the temperature gradients.

A heat lamp is sufficient depending on your situation. Florida weather is crazy though. Sometimes humidity gets so low that there is no way I can use a ceramic heat lamp and keep humidity at 50%. The heat lamps tend to lower humidity. So, I use the heat mat to provide the hot spot temp so I can use the heat lamp only to maintain ambient temperatures. And since in the summer, the room temperature is already at around 80F, I don't use the heat lamp anymore. Then my humidity is spot on at 50-55% without additional help.

Yeah, one thing I envy about the Brits... they got humidity in spades!

The best heating element in my opinion is the radiant heat panel... overhead heat without the humidity issues. It costs an arm and a leg though.

0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2009 :  07:28:29  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
quote:

quote:

Another question,

Oh yawning is alright as long as there are no other signs like the bubbling, mouth rot, or clicking sounds. Just trying to stretch/realign that jaw.

oh ok great, cause I have not seen any other signs like bubbling or any clicking sounds, and i am not sure exactly what mouth rot looks like. Know where I can see a picture of mouth rot?

Go to Top of Page

keinplan
Hatchling

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2009 :  07:37:37  Show Profile  Click to see keinplan's MSN Messenger address
quote:

quote:

I got my Accurite from Wal-mart for about $12. Make sure it's the indoor/outdoor thermometer with probe and hygrometer. It's not really the best way to measure temps - but it's alright. The best way to measure temperature is with a temp gun. Then you can measure each and every inch of the viv and all the temperature gradients.

A heat lamp is sufficient depending on your situation. Florida weather is crazy though. Sometimes humidity gets so low that there is no way I can use a ceramic heat lamp and keep humidity at 50%. The heat lamps tend to lower humidity. So, I use the heat mat to provide the hot spot temp so I can use the heat lamp only to maintain ambient temperatures. And since in the summer, the room temperature is already at around 80F, I don't use the heat lamp anymore. Then my humidity is spot on at 50-55% without additional help.

Yeah, one thing I envy about the Brits... they got humidity in spades!

The best heating element in my opinion is the radiant heat panel... overhead heat without the humidity issues. It costs an arm and a leg though.

Ok thanks for the info on the Accurite, I actually went to Wal-Mart tonight and I could not find a good one, so I will keep on looking.
Ah cool, thank for the info on the heat mat! My aquarium on the hot side is between 84-87F and cold side about 80-82 and humidity is at 40-45, so I think I will also go with a heat mat so I can get a little more humidity, or what you think? And this is with my 60W red light running all day and night. During the day I will wrap a blanket around the aquarium to get the hot side a little warmer (about 85-90).

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  08:43:56  Show Profile
Hi Keinplan, if you're buying a heatmat make sure you get a thermostat to go with it. Snakes don't feel heat the same way that we do and if a mat overheats while the snake's lying on it can get burned, possibly fatally. Some pet stores will tell you that you don't need a thermostat, but it's not worth the risk.

Congratulations on the royal, and glad you found the site. There's a lot of friendly people on here who are happy to answer questions and give advice.

Chris

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  22:19:34  Show Profile
Yes, if you do get the heat mat, I suggest the Reptitemp 500R thermostat (30 bucks or so at the pet store) to go with it. It's not the best but it works. You'll need that hot side to go to 90F. Mine remains steady at 92F. Without the thermostat (or even just a plain rheostat/dimmer), the heat mat can spike up to 105.
And yes, without the ceramic lamp, you should see an increase in humidity.

Instead of a heat mat, you could optionally get a higher wattage bulb (might need a dimmer for the output to get the ideal temps), put it as close to one edge as possible then cover 3/4 of the top screen with tin foil to keep humidity in. Note though that the higher wattage can make the screen bend, so you might want to use a trivet or something to set the lamp on. I've done this before as well. I have to say though, that I prefer the heat mat method with a glass tank.

0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal

Edited by - anatess on 26/05/2009 22:23:33
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly