New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

koreybum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  19:39:49  Show Profile
my humidity leval is mostly between 40-50 unless the weather is hot,so i usually mist the sides a few times a day 2 keep it between 50-60. but i'm away 4 the week soon and just wondered if i should put a moss hide in 4 while i'm away as there is someone coming in 2 change the water but thats it really. do i put a moss hide in, but dont want the humidity 2 b 2 high. how much higher with a moss hide, how much moss do i put in?

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  19:47:38  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by koreybum

my humidity leval is mostly between 40-50 unless the weather is hot,so i usually mist the sides a few times a day 2 keep it between 50-60. but i'm away 4 the week soon and just wondered if i should put a moss hide in 4 while i'm away as there is someone coming in 2 change the water but thats it really. do i put a moss hide in, but dont want the humidity 2 b 2 high. how much higher with a moss hide, how much moss do i put in?

room humidity is fine, as long as you royal has access to clean water it should be fine, if it needs moisture it can soak in the water...
a moss hide should not make to much difference..depending on how big and how much moss you are using...
Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  19:50:54  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
Nice big bowl of water half filled should be fine. If there due a shed then a moist hide wouldnt do any harm ...

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

koreybum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  19:59:22  Show Profile
thanks 4 that, big dunc shed about 3 weeks ago with no probs so i will leave the moss hide 4 now i think
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000