snake no2 on it's way
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  19:11:43  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
When i sold my aquarium last week the buyer turned out to be a snake lover too and i was offered a baby corn as part of the deal but iwanted to get my royal settled first.Now the kind lady has offered me one for free,so once monty goes into his new viv on the weekend the corn will be going into his old rub.I can see this becoming a obession,i will have to sign up to cornsnake.co now.good job i got plenty of time on my hands

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  19:13:33  Show Profile
A free corn snake? You cant go wrong

Go to Top of Page

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  19:49:40  Show Profile
nice one dude...

cant beat the price of a freebie

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  20:01:36  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
Its about 3months old,what sort of price would of i been looking at to buy.
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  20:09:42  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

When i sold my aquarium last week the buyer turned out to be a snake lover too and i was offered a baby corn as part of the deal but iwanted to get my royal settled first.Now the kind lady has offered me one for free,so once monty goes into his new viv on the weekend the corn will be going into his old rub.I can see this becoming a obession,i will have to sign up to cornsnake.co now.good job i got plenty of time on my hands

Bargain.

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2008 :  20:48:17  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

Its about 3months old,what sort of price would of i been looking at to buy.

depends on the morph really, amels, anerys and carolinas are the most common and are around £15-20 from a breeder or £30+ from a shop. anything else is usually more expensive

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2008 :  21:14:18  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
Well,i've got it home now and the addiction has started,only thing is it has'nt stop trying to find a escape route for the last 2 hour,not like monty,he went into his new viv too,had a good climb around and is now happy just to chill out in his coconut with his head poking out.I keep hearing the corn come crashing down when he falls off a little lip at the top of the tub.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2008 :  14:35:20  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
my corns usually seem to be up for anything any time of day, they're a bit different to royals!

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000