Sherman's First Day Out
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  09:28:24  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Sherman had his first day out on Thursday. We went to visit the reception year kids at my son's infant school. I was a little concerned that he would get stressed but he took it all in his stride and the kids loved it .

He's been exploring his viv since then and it's feeding time in a couple of days so we shall see how he is then. If all goes well then this could be a regular thing.

If the children don't behave in their classes between now and then I'll take Matilda next time .

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  10:15:11  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
How did you get on,1001 questions?I took monty and the corn to my 6 year olds class,think i was more nervous than them They loved the snakes but think it would of been a differant matter if i had the mexi black.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Mulv
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
530 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  17:04:37  Show Profile
I want to take my two to meet the kids I do youth work with but I'm a bit worried that they will get too stressed, especially Sid so I might wait til they are older.

Kids tend to love them though!
Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  20:24:15  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
i take the adult corns to the nursery/after school club my little girl goes to. only ever had one child who didn't want to hold them but it was fine. even had some parents wanting to come in and see the snakes for themselves! to settle myself into it i usually ask if any of the kids have been on holiday to Florida, cos that's where cornsnakes come from.......

hope Sherman feeds for you Paul

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2009 :  08:27:59  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Happy days. Sherman took a large mouse a couple of nights ago .

He's being a bit of a pain feeding at the moment because of the cold weather so my freezer is a bit of a rodent 'pic n mix' at the moment.

If he takes the next two feeds then his next outing will be to the pre-school. That'll be fun .

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  22:34:53  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage
Been asked to do this myself, can't decide what to take, Coastal Carpet ( he would eat the kids ) my BRB, who wouldn't like the lack of humidity this time of year, or Stig, who would look dead as he can't be bothered to move when out

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000