Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

konrad1982
Yearling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  10:44:42  Show Profile
Well, rub is on the rack which I built not long ago. Ambient temp is higher than room temp only because rack is well insulated and only front of the rack is open. As I wrote down yesterday - he had only one meal with me in 9ltr rub but after suggestion to give him a mouse he striked at it and ate it yesterday in 50 ltr rub which I mentioned before. I even swapped his rub with anothere ones where I keep to young females - they were fine in those temps so I thought he will be too. I'm going to treat him as an individual now and will try to increase or lower temps like Lotabob suggested and see how it goes.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  11:08:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address
Just a wee warning to chill out guys I don't want to have to lock the thread because of pointless arguments, keep it friendly.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Stewy-C-
Yearling

United Kingdom
103 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  12:08:57  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Fezza

Come on Bob, you can't argue with nearly two weeks experience!
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10078

I have owned my spider for two weeks yes, and? I have read everything there is to read on the matter for the last 6 months atleast. I have not answered the question with experience, I have answered it through built up knowledge.

Unlike the so called "experts" on here I have not referred to mine in comparison, which the others have. They are all different, and I spent a long time choosing mine so it shows little sign. This is due to the research I have put in over the months. As for people shooting me down on here, did you even know about head wobble before this thread? I doubt it, this is more of a pet forum so I wouldn't expect it. The peeps with all the posts would be out of depth on the main forums.

I don't have to explain myself or my knowledge any more. Keep doing what you guys do.
Just saying.

1.0 Spider Royal
0.1 Pastel Royal
0.1 Snow Corn
"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about"
"On the internet you can be anything you want, its strange that so many people choose to be stupid"
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  12:38:56  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Stewy-C-

quote:

I have owned my spider for two weeks yes, and? I have read everything there is to read on the matter for the last 6 months atleast. I have not answered the question with experience, I have answered it through built up knowledge.

Unlike the so called "experts" on here I have not referred to mine in comparison, which the others have. They are all different, and I spent a long time choosing mine so it shows little sign. This is due to the research I have put in over the months. As for people shooting me down on here, did you even know about head wobble before this thread? I doubt it, this is more of a pet forum so I wouldn't expect it. The peeps with all the posts would be out of depth on the main forums.

I don't have to explain myself or my knowledge any more. Keep doing what you guys do.
Just saying.

Nobody on here has referred to themselves as an expert, having read a few threads on various forum's does not qualify you as an expert on the spider gene and most definitely does not mean you have "read all there is to read" in fact it puts you on par with most of the people on this forum, the spider gene itself is riddled with much disagreement from people with real experience who have looked into the gene in hundreds of different snakes.

Nobody on here has said that you're incorrect they've all just said that your answer isn't the only possible answer. Personally I think you're wrong but that doesn't really matter.

Nobody has asked you to explain yourself or your "knowledge" you have just repeatedly called into the thread to announce that only your "expert" opinion is correct and that everyone else is wrong.

Your built up "knowledge" (which what we can tell is from you reading threads about spider genes on two forums) is not fact, it is collective opinion. Everyone knows about the spider head wobble, I've read a few threads myself on various sites but I've never heard of the condition keeping a royal on the move non-stop, from everything I've read the condition is a just a balancing problem.

[Thread locked to stop the pointless bickering]

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 09/08/2012 12:39:20
Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  15:20:43  Show Profile
quote:

This type of thing I dont tolerate, you do not put anyone down for having an opinion on this forum.

I have no spider genes in my collection, yet im informed enough to pass opinion on it as I do have knowledge of them.

I suggest everyone has a re read of the forum rules about respecting others opinions.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000