New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2010 :  09:03:30  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Makes you realise why there are so many of these come up for rehome, wonder how many people just do not realise how big/powerful they are.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  16:53:40  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hows the big fella doing? Grown much since the last few pics, been almost 2 months.

It really does make you realise just how much attention these types of lizard need, certainly not one for the inexperienced. As Karl said it does make you realise just why so many of them end up looking for a new home because many people wouldn't realise how big and powerfull these guys get, certainly a lizard that demands a certain amount of respect, and on top of that the food bills must be pretty big.
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2010 :  10:49:32  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
in the last picture u can see his head is that his tail at the other end ?? omg respect to you your have done a fab job .

Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2011 :  02:52:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update pictures pleeeeeease :-)

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  12:27:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, just read through this and I have to say it's a very usful thread for people. Hopfully more people will think before they buy now!

G is a gorgious boy though, and he seems so tame now, a proper daddy's boy ; ) Obviously lovin' his grub too!

Well done for all your hard work!

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  14:21:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bah, I saw new posts and thought Paul had updated us!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2011 :  11:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry : /

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2011 :  17:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
brilliant thread and very informative thanks. im getting a bosc in a few weeks an this thread has given me some really good advise, so much more info than you get from a care sheet

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2012 :  20:39:52  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Blimey! Has it really been that long since I was last on here?!?! Just to update the thread, and bring it to a close, I had to rehome Godzilla (and all my other reps) because I was out of work for far, far too long. Was starting to struggle with the bills but they all went to good homes. Godzilla is now living the life of Riley visiting schools with a mobile zoo and helping, along with all the other critters they have, to educate the next generation about the world around them. I still miss him but am happy in the knowledge that he is leading a happy and useful life.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2012 :  20:57:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, so sad to hear!

Glad you found them all good homes, and fingers crossed that times get better for you soon.

All the very best! x

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000