Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2009 :  23:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he is looking great and very happy in "daddies arms" and well done on completion of the new viv or spare room.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  07:47:58  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spor

he is looking great and very happy in "daddies arms" and well done on completion of the new viv or spare room.

Cheers dude. I've still got to put the fascia on to make it look a bit more tidy. The temps in the two vivs on top had a bit of a funny 5 mins but seem to be settling again slowly. Might have to get a sheet of thermoboard between them to stop G's temps bleeding into Sherman and The Hoff's vivs. It'll get there eventually

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  15:25:31  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he's looking cool paul

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  23:43:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had the same issue when i put IR lamps in the stack i made.ended up putting in a false bottom in to of the vivs and a lump of 2x4 and extra vents. alot of extra work but got there in the end. Good luck . luck forward to seeing the finale product.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  13:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He looks great, I can't believe how much he's grown since you got him!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:44:49  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There's a couple of vids of G feeding over on the reptilian if anyone wants a look .

http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  14:59:31  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A few bath time pics from today:

Grown a bit since last time hasn't he .

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  15:18:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He looks big, but I don't know how big your bath is, need photos of you holding him

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  07:03:02  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not sure if he has gained much length but he feels like he has bulked out a lot since the last pic .

Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  19:01:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW - this is one great topic, just spent half hour reading through, and what a lovely photo diary you have of your animal, viv looks amazing and looks like you've done great work with him too.

Nice work, really awesome to see, keep the pics coming :D

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  08:13:26  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I won't lie, because the whole point of this thread is to tell people the truth about these beasties, it has taken one hell of a lot of time and patience to get him to this stage but it is soooo worth it. Working on the basic dog training commands with him at the moment. Next time I get him out for a handle I'll try and get some pics of the state of my forearms afterwards .

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  12:47:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw he looks a happy chappy in that bathtub
how long is he now paul?

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  14:29:11  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

He looks big, but I don't know how big your bath is, need photos of you holding him

Ta daaaaa:

My apologies for being a mouth breather in the pics. Bit of a cold man-flu at the moment .
Couldn't measure him this time out because my 5 year old was freaking him out. It hurts when G freaks out .

Edited by - Paulusworm on 11/02/2010 14:31:17
Go to Top of Page

jesse1986
Snake Mite

37 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  15:17:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Wow!! Grown so much Looks GORGEOUS!!! How much bigger do they get???
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  15:24:53  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jesse1986
[brWow!! Grown so much Looks GORGEOUS!!! How much bigger do they get???

Thank you. With him being a male, when he's fully grown, he'll be about 5 foot of muscle, claws, teeth, whipping tail and attitude. That's the main reason why it is so important to get the taming done and gain their trust before they get big enough to do too much damage. I saw his teeth properly for the first time today. I think we can safely say that if the mood took him I'd be needing stitches from now on.

Edited by - Paulusworm on 11/02/2010 15:27:39
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  15:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's quite some growing he's been doing! How long do you think it'll take him to get to adult size?

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  16:13:25  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

That's quite some growing he's been doing! How long do you think it'll take him to get to adult size?

They have two major growth spurts in the first 18 months, approx, of their life when they get most of their growing done. It all slows down after that, thank god .

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  16:37:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

when he's fully grown, he'll be about 5 foot

Nose to tail? (as opposed to vent).

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  17:14:59  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

when he's fully grown, he'll be about 5 foot

Nose to tail? (as opposed to vent).

Nose to tail....... I hope **frantically runs off to check notes and price of 18mm OSB3 just in case**

**Breathes out again** Yes. Nose to tail .

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2010 :  19:42:56  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Took a couple more of him today chilling out in his log:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000