Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kashie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
567 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  16:32:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fingers crossed - they say no news is good news. :)

01.01.00 Whippets - Dylan and Tigger
01.01.00 AfricanGreys - Jasper and Ruby
00.00.15 KoiCarp
01.01.00 RoyalPython -Ebanks Blake and Gladysss
01.00.00 MojaveRoyal - Kelso
01.00.00 AlbinoRoyal - Ziggy
00.01.00 PastelRoyal - Phyllisss
00.01.00 SpiderRoyal - Wincey
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  17:15:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bengy_s

Hi guys, not the best news I'm afraid.

I've been having loads of problems with my stomach in the last few years and had 4 operations so far. I need a 5th but this time is likely going to be open

Anyway, been on pain killers in the meantime and been having massive migranes lasting days at a time (lock myself away with no light or noise) and have fainted twice, been sick & feel dizzy all the time. My sight goes blurry too!

I thought to begin with the pills were causing these side effects but after going to the doctors and he did some tests he grew concerned. I've been booked in for an emergency CAT scan of my brain this Tuesday as he is concerned I'm showing "many symptoms" of a brain tumour!

I'm only 23 and I thought with the problems I've had so far with my stomach, that I have had my fair share of operations to last a lifetime.

Anyway, just wanted to get this off my chest as though I have never met you guys (apart from Lee ) you're a good bunch and wanted to share it with you.

I'll let you all know how Tuesday goes (then pre op decision on 23rd for stomach ) fingers crossed its nothing as serious as a tumour, but if it is I pray it's been caught early.

Sorry to dump this on you all.

Its impossible for me to actually BE sick as one of the ops I've had has created a wrap around the top of my stomach so acid, and in this case sick, can't come up

Hi there ok matey you sound posative i'm sure we are all sending our best wishes speak to soon.Dave.
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  02:04:12  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Best of wishes m8. Hope your gunna b ok. Were all here 4 ya
Go to Top of Page

PurplePets
Hatchling

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  15:02:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How awful for you . Keeping you in my thoughts and sending lots of positive, healing vibes

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000