New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  14:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have returned after a very long absence. Same old faces and a few new ones I see

I have now relocated across the country to Devon, ooo arrrrr. So I am no longer a Mancunian!! I have moved twice since I was last here but am now in my own home again, so we can all settle down.

All is well with the 5 snakes...

Jasper and Chico the Corns have grown hugely

Luka and Lucien the Kings are as greedy and inquisitive as ever

Tibo the Royal has starved himself since September but has only dropped from 720 to 702 g so not getting tooo twitched yet...

Hope you are all well. Have I missed anything dramatic? Fill me in on the news as I can not find time read the thousands of posts I have missed!

But now I am back online in my new home, I shall pop in regularly again. It's good to be back

Mancunian

1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chico (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  14:53:08  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back mate

Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  14:56:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
think im a 'New face'
welcome back :)

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  15:23:54  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im prob a new face as well.

hi, welcome back.

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  20:24:01  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome back from another new face

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  20:47:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
elloa stranger :) You still in exeter? I'm hoping to move back there soon hoooooooray :D
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:11:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Two strangers in one thread, long time no see MC.

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  22:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Two strangers in one thread, long time no see MC.

Ah i've been floating about ;) hello :)
Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  19:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys.

Yes MC, I am still in Exeter but I have moved over the river from Alphington. Loving Exeter, was defo a good move. When you returning? Not seen any letters from you in the local paper recently ;)

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chico (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  21:14:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mancunian

Thanks guys.

Yes MC, I am still in Exeter but I have moved over the river from Alphington. Loving Exeter, was defo a good move. When you returning? Not seen any letters from you in the local paper recently ;)

YOU SAW THAT!!!!
The one about the ducks????
*dies with embarresment*
Hopefully moving back in the next year or two, seems so long away :'( It all rests on whether I can swap from doing my degree up here to in paignton, and also whether I can save up the deposit on another private rent place (and find a landlord willing to take us on with the pets)
Still get homesick though so am forced to return there every month :D
Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  22:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not easy to find a landlord who accepts pets in Exeter. We found one by luck...but never told him about the snakes, just the dog!

Now we have our own place again we can get whatever we want...so I have plans for 2 cats and some chickens. No more snakes though, 5 are enough!

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  22:32:56  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good to see you back again mate. Now get yourself over to http://www.thereptilian.co.uk and sign up there as well

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000