Snake Weights
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  18:42:08  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just for interest, here is a graph of some of my snake's weight changes over the past 18 months or so:

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  20:51:59  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Did they all start at the same age or are they various ages?

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  21:02:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Various ages, but you can see what weight they were Apr 2009 and you can see how they're all gaining weight right now, ready for their winter fasts.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  22:16:50  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome, was actually looking for something like this earlier, was wondering if Valhalla if I could work out Valhalla's age by her weight and length, or at least get a rough estimate.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  06:50:42  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok, I'll do another graph and average them all out against the same age.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  11:34:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That would be brilliant buddy, thanks a lot :D

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  12:28:55  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone has a weight for their snake at a certain age (in months or years) I can add that in too for a better average.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  13:17:20  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sid 627g 3yr
Buggygaa 1330g 3yrs
jill 3550g 8 yrs

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  18:22:11  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheers Steph, I'll get a graph up later that we can keep adding to, the more results we have, the more accurate the average will be!

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  19:04:38  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Flame is 675g and hes approx 1 1/2 years old (i think hes an 09 royal)

he was last weighed on the 6th of this month aswel
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:12:58  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
See here now for graph: http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4437

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000