New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  17:17:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to try feed Sanke in her RUB as she does really mess around eating in a seperate tub so I was looking to see if it would make a difference. I held the mouse at the edge, she took aim and struck so hard she flew straight out of the RUB, I been the caring person I am caught her on reflex so she didn't fall (and my carpet is cream and the claret was flowing out of mousey) so I'm now stuck with a now very angry Boa in my hand, she is constricting the mouse still but the head is free roaming, every move gets a strike, I grab her feeding tub and try putting her in it but she grabs a hold of her plants in the RUB. She struck at me a few times but didn't bite me, a few connected too but I'm guessing she was warning me off her dinner so she then ate her dinner half in a RUB half in a feeding tub. I got lucky on the bite front the only blood shed was the mouses, it was my own fault, should have known she'd hit hard, will feed in a feeding tub for a bit I do that right. She was giving me some right stares, it incredible how expressive Boa eyes are, she was saying 'I'm a woman, I'm gonna store this to memory and see in 5 years time when I'm as thick as your neck, I'm going to get my revenge'.

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  17:44:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww Sanke - naughty girl!

Nah, women are more forgiving than that.

Confucuius he say - around women, snakes and f/t mouse - never have cream carpet lol.

Go to Top of Page

stumpy
Yearling

United Kingdom
255 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  17:57:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No no no women never forget. Have you come off the ceiling yet, that'll teach you, never mind at least she ate. Take you all night now to get blood off carpet
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  18:03:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - frankly as a scruffy ancient hippy type, the sight of a cream carpet would incite me to do a Jackson Pollock with my Nukey Brown erm I mean my cocoa lol ...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000